Office Manager- Minijobber
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specialising in Forex/CFDs trading.We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values performance, integrity, transparency and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are now looking for a part-time office manager to join our office based in Berlin.
The selected candidate will be working 10-15 hours per week.
- Maintain office furniture, equipment, stationary orders and purchases for the office
- Maintain reception area, direct visitors and manage guest access in the office
- Provide on-going administrative support to office staff as needed, including travel calendars, expenses, reports, etc
- Maintain conference room to ensure proper set up and resources
- Organise and manage all office events
- Manage all facilities/office related third party contracts and vendors
- University degree in Business Administration /Secretarial studies or other related field
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Computer literacy
- Business fluency in the English language is a must
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
A competitive salary will be offered based on candidate's experience and skills.