Portuguese Sales Account Manager
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading. BDSwiss creates a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values performance, integrity, transparency and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are now looking for an experienced Portuguese Sales Account Manager to join our growing team based in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Promote the Company’s products and services mainly by phone, email and social networks
Train the clients how to use company’s trading systems and products
- Develop strong relationships with prospective clients and partners
- Manage the existing portfolio of clients with the focus of maximising customer size and trading volume, whereby you always work professionally, ethically and customer oriented
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers ensuring that the clients receive the best level of service
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets in a daily basis
- Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation according to CYSEC requirements.
- Ability to meet monthly targets set by the company
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
- Business fluency in the Portuguese language
- Previous experience in sales within the financial sector/ banking/ FX will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Excellent Telesales skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
Non-Discrimination Statement: BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.