Project Management - Finance
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values performance, integrity, transparency and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our high calibre team based in Berlin.
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Defining a project’s scope and goals
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Coordinating project staff
- Resource planning and allocation
- Quality assurance
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Managing project administration, including all documentation
- Meeting budgetary objectives
- Reporting regularly to senior management
- Managing client relationships
- Tracking project performance
- Project evaluations and results measurement
- University degree in Project Management, Business Administration or related field
- 2-4 years experience in Project Management , preferably in a consultancy firm
- PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Business fluency in the German and English language is required
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on experience and skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.